Most COVID-19 restrictions have been removed, which means that guests are no longer required to show their vaccinations status or QR-Code check-in at our venue. Some restrictions and recommendations still remain. Please see below for details.
School Camps – Camps, excursions, and incursions for Victorian schools can take place.
Please refer to DET School Operations Guide for further details.
Community groups – Camps for all groups can take place.
Please check the VIC Government Coronavirus website for the latest COVID-19 regulations.
The restrictions and recommendations still remaining include:
- Positive cases must isolate for seven days after their COVID-19 diagnosis.
- Close contacts will no longer have to isolate (provided they wear a mask indoors and avoid sensitive settings). They will need to have 5 negative rapid antigen tests over the 7 days that would previously have been the self-isolation period.
- Face masks are mandatory for everyone aged 8 years and above after being tested for COVID-19 and awaiting results. Face masks are also mandatory if you are a close contact and go to a public indoor space.
- You are no longer required to wear a face mask in most indoor settings (apart from Public Transport, hospitals etc., for details see Coronavirus website), but wearing a mask remains recommended.
- The Department of Health strongly recommends wearing a mask if you can’t physically distance, have any COVID-19 symptoms, or are with people who may be vulnerable to COVID-19.
- Businesses are required to have a COVIDSafe plans as part of their ongoing health and safety measures and protocols. Our COVIDSafe plan is published under Resources.
- Stay safe by washing your hands regularly, coughing and sneezing into your elbow, and keeping at least 1.5 meters from others.
- Always look out for symptoms and get tested when symptoms appear.
Further details can be found on www.coronavirus.vic.gov.au.