We are looking forward to welcoming school, family, church, youth, community and other groups here at Allambee Camp. Please see DET website for guidelines in regards to school camps & excursions and please see VIC Government Coronavirus website for restrictions in regards to other groups. Restrictions change frequently, so please refer to the above websites for the latest information.
The Victorian wide lock down has been extended until Tuesday 27th of July 2021 11.59PM. We hope to be back to the pre-lock down trading soon again and will publish an update as soon as available. Meanwhile, please follow Government restrictions and do not leave home unless for a permitted reason which are outlined on the Coronavirus website.
School Camps – Based on advice from the Victorian Chief Health Officer, restrictions for all Victorian schools will move to a period of remote and flexible learning from Friday 16 July to Tuesday 20 July inclusive. School camps and overnight stays cannot take place during this period. Please see for more information.
Community groups – Please check the VIC Government Coronavirus website for up to date restrictions.
- Businesses must have COVIDSafe plans, our COVIDSafe plan is published under Resources.
- Guests must check in upon entry using the Service Victoria QR Code regardless of the duration of the visit.
- Public gatherings: Not permitted, intimate partner visits / single bubble permitted.
- Religious gatherings: Not permitted
- Weddings (indoor and outdoor): Not permitted unless end of life or for deportation reasons.
- Outdoor physical recreation and sport: Closed, outdoor playgrounds, skateparks and gym equipment remain open.
- Hospitality: Open for take-away only.
- Accommodation: Closed unless for permitted reasons, or shelter in place. No new bookings except for authorised reasons.
- Face masks: Face masks must be worn indoors and outdoors by anyone aged 12 years and over, whenever you leave your home – unless a lawful exception applies. Government restrictions are detailed on https://www.coronavirus.vic.gov.au/face-masks
- Stay safe by washing your hands regularly, coughing and sneezing into your elbow, and keeping at least 1.5 meters from others.
Further details can be found under www.coronavirus.vic.gov.au. Outdoor activities are run according to the Industry Restart Guidelines for Physical Recreation Indoor and Outdoor. Industry Restart Guidelines for Accommodation do apply as well as Industry Restart Guidelines for Hospitality.
Please note that our QR code is displayed in prominent locations, you MUST register via QR code on arrival regardless of the duration of your stay.