We are looking forward to welcoming school, family, church, youth, community and other groups here at Allambee Camp. Please see DET website for guidelines in regards to school camps & excursions and please see VIC Government Coronavirus website for the latest update on COVID-19 regulations in regards to group bookings. Regulations change frequently, so please refer to the above websites for the latest information.
School Camps – Camps, excursions, and incursions for Victorian schools can resume. Please refer to DET School Operations Guide for further details. Please note that gathering restrictions and density quotients do not apply to schools.
Community groups – We are currently taking bookings for dates after 24/11/2021. Please check the VIC Government Coronavirus website for the latest COVID-19 regulations. Current restrictions do not allow social gatherings of more than 10 people. Once 90% of Victorians aged 12 and over are fully vaccinated (Phase D, indicative date 24/11/2021), all gathering limits, capacity and density limits will no longer apply.
- Phase D indicative date 24/11/2021: No limits to number of people who can gather in the home and outdoors.
- Phase D indicative date 24/11/2021: Masks are not required except in limited high-risk or low vaccinated settings and where is it difficult to socially distance. Government restrictions are detailed on https://www.coronavirus.vic.gov.au/face-masks
- Businesses must have COVIDSafe plans, our COVIDSafe plan is published under Resources.
- Guests must check in upon entry using the Service Victoria QR Code regardless of the duration of the visit.
- Stay safe by washing your hands regularly, coughing and sneezing into your elbow, and keeping at least 1.5 meters from others.
Further details can be found under www.coronavirus.vic.gov.au.
Please note that our QR code is displayed in prominent locations, you MUST register via QR code on arrival regardless of the duration of your stay.