The DET website provides guidance to operators of school camps and participating school groups on health and safety measures recommended to manage risks associated with COVID-19.
Please note that we do offer our clients SOLE USE, so there’s no sharing of facilities and no mixing of school groups.
According to the Victorian Government COVID-19 reopening roadmap camps in regional Victoria can reopen under the following conditions:
- Businesses must have COVIDSafe plans (our COVID-safe plan is published under Resources).
- Outdoor activities can take place in groups of up to 10 persons plus camp staff.
- Outdoor gatherings of up to 10 people can take place (infants under 12 months not included in cap).
- Birthday parties for groups up to 10 people can take place (infants under 12 months not included in cap).
- Indoor dining can take place for groups of up to 10 persons (infants under 12 months not included in cap).
- Religious gatherings indoors: 20 people (in groups of 10) and one faith leader can take place (day use of camp).
- Religious gatherings outdoors: 50 people and one faith leader can take place (day use of camp).
- You can book accommodation to share with people you live with, your intimate partner, or two other people and their dependents. You can stay with other people, but you cannot share a bedroom, unless it is with your intimate partner or someone from your household.
These restrictions are planned to be eased again when we move to the next step on the 23rd of November 2020.
Please always follow Victorian Government guidelines and wear a mask, keep 1.5m distance, practice good hand hygiene & cough etiquette and stay home when unwell.
Further details can be found under www.coronavirus.vic.gov.au. Outdoor activities are run according to the Industry Restart Guidelines for Physical Recreation Indoor and Outdoor. Industry Restart Guidelines for Accommodation do apply as well as Industry Restart Guidelines for Hospitality.